Main Forum

Now Presenting... Factions

4 replies
wd40bomber7 AdminPF
Votes:
+987
Hyperion is now a Factions world!
Watch out, PvP is enabled and encouraged! However, in the interest of not harming our community, we need to set a few ground rules.

Rules

1. No repeated spawn killing. Killing someone in their home once is totally ok. Sitting next to where they spawn to kill them over and over is not.
  2. No using /tpa like a trap. You can make traps in general, but don't tpa someone and then kill them. Violators will be punished! (/tp /tphere count too!)
  3. No "griefing", that is, no harassing someone on purpose to try to create grief. It's a PvP world, people should come prepared for PvP, destruction, and property loss, but remain respectful!

PvP Differences
Ok great! Besides the rules, a few things are disabled on the pvp world:
  • Some advocate commands: /heal /jump /irepair
  • Movecraft
  • Chestshop
  • /bfly /fly No flying!

And a few new things are enabled:
  • TNT!
  • Fire/fire spread
  • Obsidian is damagable by TNT (will get cracks and break down over time)

Intro
Now, for less experienced faction players:
The factions plugin uses /f, it has many commands which can be seen here: http://www.massivecraft.com/factions

In the Factions world, you claim land using the factions plugin. Claimed land uses "power". Each player in a faction gains power over time (to a max of 20), and loses 2 power per death. If a faction has less power than claimed land, its land can be stolen!

Faction commands are now free!

To get started do
/warp hspawn

Enjoy!
Posted Aug 31, 15 · OP · Last edited Dec 24, 15
List
Undo
EmpathyHeals AdminOwner
Owner
Votes:
+1,943
This looks really good, thanks so much!! Good luck!!
2869752.jpg
Posted Aug 31, 15
Votes:
+78
Untagged users
While some of the said point above do seem to be fine..... Some of them aren't. Repeated spawn killing is only used because that way you can get their /f power down and overclaim the land. Creating factions and claiming land should NOT cost money or a lot of bases immediately become unraidable and a lot of bases immediately become unmakable... Problem...
Posted Sep 2, 15
List
Undo
EmpathyHeals AdminOwner
Owner
Votes:
+1,943
Wd made some changes to address some of those things Fnerby, namely I know for certain that claiming land does not cost money or costs a lot less at least. I think at first it didn't cost then it became free. I know wd is concerned about repeated spawn killing but honestly I personally don't care as much about this just because I expect people who go to factions know what they are getting into. Now I do want to stress that I don't want rudeness or disrespect of the kind that attacks another person's character or that is annoying to others in other words.

Maybe wd you can provide some update on that.
Thanks!
Emp
2869752.jpg
Posted Dec 15, 15
wd40bomber7 AdminPF
Votes:
+987
Updated post to indicate faction commands are now free.
Posted Dec 24, 15 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
3917 Posts
779 Posts
733 Posts
Caanite Advocate
724 Posts
Queelium Advocate
538 Posts
Omega1291 Advocate