Watch out, PvP is enabled and encouraged! However, in the interest of not harming our community, we need to set a few ground rules.
- No repeated spawn killing. Killing someone in their home once is totally ok. Sitting next to where they spawn to kill them over and over is not.
- No using /tpa like a trap. You can make traps in general, but don't tpa someone and then kill them. Violators will be punished! (/tp /tphere count too!)
- No "griefing", that is, no harassing someone on purpose to try to create grief. It's a PvP world, people should come prepared for PvP, destruction, and property loss, but remain respectful!
Ok great! Besides the rules, a few things are disabled on the pvp world:
- Some advocate commands: /heal /jump /irepair
- /bfly /fly No flying!
And a few new things are enabled:
- Fire/fire spread
- Obsidian is damagable by TNT (will get cracks and break down over time)
Now, for less experienced faction players:
The factions plugin uses /f, it has many commands which can be seen here: http://www.massivecraft.com/factions
In the Factions world, you claim land using the factions plugin. Claimed land uses "power". Each player in a faction gains power over time (to a max of 20), and loses 2 power per death. If a faction has less power than claimed land, its land can be stolen!
Faction commands are now free!
To get started do