Main Forum

Warps cleanup

1 reply
EmpathyHeals AdminOwner
Owner
Votes:
+1,943
I am posting this here because warps is provided by a plugin, Essentials, and because warps are stored in plugin folders. But it's more of an administrative than a particular plugin concern.

Let's make an effort to clean up our warps, especially as we prepare for our server's update to support the latest version of Minecraft over the holidays. We have 292 warps and these are about 200 too many. SilverSniper512, bless her heart, has taken it upon herself to help with this endeavor.

Here are two files, attached, with all warps, listed by name and by world. You can also see these lists without the coordinates by following the pastebin links.

By name: https://pastebin.com/rSwBWtRy

By world: https://pastebin.com/fVRNETkx

Thank you SilverSniper512 by taking on this daunting task!
Emp
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

2869752.jpg
Posted Dec 14, 17 · OP
List
Undo
EmpathyHeals AdminOwner
Owner
Votes:
+1,943
SilverSniper512, I'm trying to find the Empathy Theater made by silver_wolfe but it seems like the warps have been deleted. I think it used to have /warp ET and /warp sb2. Any idea where it is, or the coords for it? Also, this is not a criticism because I am grateful to you for working to help clean up warps, but try to be extra careful not to delete the project site ones. I think there were a couple of others I had to re-create, tho I forgot which ones those were already :).

I found it at /warp theater, and added /warp et for Empathy Theater again. I will leave sb2 deleted and change the thread about it to indicate /warp et or /warp theater. I don't normally like two warps for the same thing but I can't decide which one to leave here so I am going to decide later. I keep thinking of it as /warp et but /warp theater fits better.
2869752.jpg
Posted Feb 14, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 14, 18
Top Posters
3917 Posts
779 Posts
733 Posts
Caanite Advocate
724 Posts
Queelium Advocate
538 Posts
Omega1291 Advocate
NoticeNotices