Main Forum

Advocate Application

3 replies
Votes:
+13
Untagged users
a) How long have you played on Empathy? What do you like about playing here?: I have been playing this server for almost 2 weeks now,

b) Why you are applying to be Advocate? : I love helping players and i have experiance being staff, I love this server and i want to be a part of it while it grows

c) What have you have done for for the Server? Have you run a Sanctioned Project, and if so, which one? If not, why not, and are you willing to run one? If not, in what ways are you considering helping the server that go beyond your own claim or personal projects? I am the leader of the BEAMteam. And i build towns and re create the old abandoned claims. I know commands and i know some redstone

d) What are some of your goals for playing on Empathy and how will being an Advocate help you meet those goals? These include goals for your own builds as well as for helping out the server. : I love building for the server and i love helping the new players, My goals are to make this server even better then it already is. Give it a bigger fan base and give it more of a unique gaming experiance for all, Even you the owner, :)

SIDE NOTE: I love this server and i feel i would be a great help to the server. I have a LOT of experiance running and being a staff member, here are a few servers (Inactive now due to the owner giving up)

MC-Greek.net
Survivalcraft.play.org
Nercraft
Skycraft
YDMC Server

SIDE SIDE NOTE: If you ever need help customizing a website i may be able to help. Of course my Old websites dont have the paid for link address anymore but here are 2 of my old back up websites. (Note:) The backup ones arent as good as the official ones i had, Also, You know i am a active player :)

http://dnutt32.wixsite.com/vanilla-mc
(Other one wont work for some reason)
Posted Feb 10, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+13
Untagged users
Sorry i didnt add color to it, For some reason for me adding color to this thread it just glitches out
Posted Feb 10, 18 · OP
List
Undo
EmpathyHeals AdminOwner
Owner
Votes:
+1,943
Thanks for applying for Advocate. I would like for you to play here longer before I approve your application and open it up for votes. I would like to see if you stick around and how you run BEAM. Good and promising start, but I've seen too many players with impressive starts but disappointing staying power. You don't need Advocate perms to do what you do so just keep at it, stay involved, be consistent, dedicate yourself to, and grow, your project, and I will review your app again in some time. Have you finished your BEAM office?

Emp
2869752.jpg
Posted Fri at 02:56 am
Votes:
+13
Untagged users
Thank you for reading and i understand the waiting, I wanted you to wait anyways, I havent gotten the office done but im getting on now to work on it,
Posted Mon at 06:02 pm · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
3917 Posts
779 Posts
733 Posts
Caanite Advocate
724 Posts
Queelium Advocate
538 Posts
Omega1291 Advocate