2 replies
EmpathyHeals AdminOwner
EmpathyHeals @ Empathy
Owner
Votes:
+2,062
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Just to let you all know, I am in contact with wd about the upgrade. He is working on it though there are some difficult issues to deal with that take more time than he has to dedicate on any one day lately. Here is the latest I've heard from him on 1/3/2018:

"So obviously that didn't work. I spent a couple of hours looking, but the only clear path to upgrade is if we abandon several different plugins. The worst problem is still the need for me to hand covernt from the per world inventories we have to multiverse inventories. I'll check in when I can :/"
2869752.jpg
Posted Jan 3, 18 · OP
EmpathyHeals AdminOwner
EmpathyHeals @ Empathy
Owner
Votes:
+2,062
Level 10
LEVEL 10
The ongoing exchange with wd, to keep you up to date on what's going on:

wd replied on Thu 1/4/2018 10:57 AM
What didn't work was my time frame. The part that shadow, or anyone can help with is testing every single plugin on my test server (down right now) after an update. Coding doesn't help much unless he has the expertise to fix broken plugins and could be trusted to do so (since writing a plugin means you can do all kinds of things to the server). I will try to get the test server all updated and then share a list of plugins that peyote can check off as tested. I can't give an exact timeline right now though :/"

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018, 3:53 PM Empathy Heals <empathyheals@gmail.com> wrote:
What did not work? Do you think this is something someone else can help with? I know Shadow is eager to help with something, and I think he knows some coding, so if it's a repetitive thing or easy'ish to do maybe you can ask him to do it. Sucks that this is a problem, I wonder how other servers did it. Maybe there is something written out there, or you can check on the IRC spigot forum? But I appreciate your efforts even though things are moving slowly. I am worried the minute we upgrade there will be another upgrade to deal with. Seems like that is the MC life. Happy New Year!
2869752.jpg
Posted Jan 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 4, 18
Seansbar AdminDonatorGuardian
Guardian
Votes:
+681
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Guardian
1.12.2 update is complete!
Posted Apr 19, 18
List